I’m all about healthy, bite sized, craving crushing, energy giving snacks! I love making stuff like this and putting them in the fridge or freezer and just grabbing them for on-the-go “treats” to help keep blood sugar levels stable and hunger at bay between meals. This is adapted from a beachbody recipe for carrot cake energy balls. I swapped out several ingredients, using chocolate rather than vanilla Shakeology was just one altered ingredient and I love it!!
- 1.5 scoops chocolate Shakeology
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 6 dates
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and pulse until “dough” is mixed evenly.
- Roll into 15 balls (I use a small cookie dough scoop)
- Done! Enjoy!
- Freeze or refrigerate the rest ❤️